- ISE Department works with R&E Automated Systems and Siemens to enhance Sharf CIM Lab's conveyor system
- ECE alum uses OU experience to change the world of engineering
- Students make top 10 at MHacks for diabetes app
- Engineering degree helps alum succeed as an entrepreneur in the fashion industry
- Mechanical engineering student awarded academic scholarship
- Oakland alum leads architectural firm in designing carillon tower
- Oakland University's ISE department hosts Siemens PLC workshop
- OU mechanical engineering alum takes skills overseas
- OU Mechanical Engineering student awarded ‘best overall’ intern at JCI
- OU students succeed at MHacks national programming competition
- SECS outreach programs boost engineering interest in youth
School of Engineering and Computer Science
The SECS, with about 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.