- Engineering Center chosen for three more design and construction awards
- OU’s Andrew Alisa wins top collegiate award from Engineering Society of Detroit
- Industrial and Systems Engineering and Pawley Lean Institute students learn through partnership with U of M Tauber Institute for Global Operations
- Oakland University ISE Graduate Students Work on Lean Project with Independence Township
- OU team’s underwater drone competing for $1M prize in international competition
- Self-starting SECS senior carving a path in tech
- Graduate students craft ideas that could spawn tech businesses
School of Engineering and Computer Science
The SECS, with about 2,800 undergraduate and graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.