- Oakland SAE student chapter president receives recognition
- Oakland University SAE chapter revving up for 2015 season
- ISE Dept. offers students and working engineers a new PLM Product Data Management course
- ISE professor participates in Manufacturing in America International Press Trip
- Going green on campus with help from academic programs
- Siemens PLM brings APQP seminar to Oakland University
- ISE instructor and advisory board member recognized as an ‘Elite 40 Under 40’
- OU Tau Beta Pi kicks off 2015 with a trip to NAIAS
- Oakland University's ISE department hosts Siemens PLC workshop
School of Engineering and Computer Science
The SECS, with about 2,400 undergraduate and graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.