- ISE graduate begins career at the Disney World
- OU alum encourages girls to compute
- 2015 Pawley Lean Institute Scholarships Awarded
- 23rd annual IGVC hosted at Oakland University
- New grads celebrate earning master's together, starting a family on the same day
- Ph. D. student’s application receives two awards at Detroit Hacking Health hackathon
- Alums start forward-thinking website design firm
- Industrial and Systems Engineering students learn to make chocolate lean
- Seaholm High School STEM students work with ISE Department
- Oakland Engineering students use lean to help local company
School of Engineering and Computer Science
The SECS, with about 2,400 undergraduate and graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.