- 03/11/15 - Dissertation: Student creates non-motion method of hand gesture recognition
- 03/17/15 - Dissertation: Student creates new method of measuring temperature and water generation inside PEM fuel cells
- 031315 - Dissertation: The design of a unified framework for trust management in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Siemens PLM brings APQP seminar to Oakland University
- ISE instructor and advisory board member recognized as an ‘Elite 40 Under 40’
- OU Tau Beta Pi kicks off 2015 with a trip to NAIAS
- Oakland University's ISE department hosts Siemens PLC workshop
- OU Mechanical Engineering student awarded ‘best overall’ intern at JCI
School of Engineering and Computer Science
The SECS, with about 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students, features an outstanding faculty dedicated to preparing learners for the 21st-century workplace and society as well as for research in their fields of specialization. The school offers close student/faculty interaction, small classes and individualized attention.
To address the needs of practicing computer scientists and engineers, the SECS has recently developed several opportunities for Professional and Continuing Education. These exciting new programs are perfect for those interested in developing and refining their professional skills, and provide a vital advantage in today's competitive marketplace.