Graduate Certificate in Productivity Improvement
Productivity Improvement Graduate Certificate Program
The Productivity Improvement Graduate Certificate Program is designed for any engineer who wants access to the productivity tools needed for their current job, or to upgrade their skills to help get a promotion or a better job.
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Lean Principles and Application
- Production Systems and Workflow Analysis
- Engineering Decision Analysis
- E-commerce and ERP
- Foundations of Systems Engineering I
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Engineering Operations Research - Stochastic Models
- Computer Simulation of Discrete Event Systems
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- Product Lifecycle Management, Human Factors, Robotic Systems, Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing and more.
Admission is open to engineers with a undergraduate degree from any field of engineering - mechanical, electrical, computer, civil, etc. No make-up courses are required.