- Payscale names Oakland a Best Value College for Business Majors for 2016
- Accounting alum earns national recognition for top CPA Exam performance
- Researching Hiring Adults with Autism
- Unquestioned drive: Business senior earns automotive scholarship
- Oakland University listed among Top 50 Best Value Project Management Certificate Programs
- Accounting alum named to lead international firm
- Oakland students score victory in prestigious international business competition
- Business students share travel adventures with study abroad donor
School of Business Administration
The School of Business Administration offers undergraduate and graduate programs that integrate theory, research and experience with solid academic preparation and practical skills to prepare graduates for professional success.
Our recognized faculty bring a unique combination of academic expertise, enhanced by research into contemporary issues facing today’s businesses, and real-world experience that comes from consulting and partnering with global industries large and small. Through classes taught by these professors – not graduate assistants – Oakland business students learn directly from the experts. Lessons from industry leaders complement the curriculum by bringing relevant, authentic experience into discussions through their roles as part-time instructors, guest lecturers and speakers.