- Alumna recognized as “Champion of New Economy”
- Accounting and Finance Banquet celebrates student success
- New business analytics minor meets industry demand
- Sum of experiences leads to recognition, success for finance senior
- Scholars team takes top prizes at prestigious international business simulation competition
- Healthcare leaders sharpen their skills with an Oakland University Executive MBA
School of Business Administration
Our recognized faculty bring a unique combination of academic expertise, enhanced by research into contemporary issues facing today’s businesses, and real-world experience that comes from consulting and partnering with global industries large and small. Through classes taught by these professors – not graduate assistants – Oakland business students learn directly from the experts. Lessons from industry leaders complement the curriculum by bringing relevant, authentic experience into discussions through their roles as part-time instructors, guest lecturers and speakers.