- MBA program puts grad on path to launch new career
- Oakland University named a ‘best’ b-school by The Princeton Review
- The Kresge Foundation powers new investment course at Oakland University
- Discover advantages of business degree at Business Major and Minor Expo Nov. 10
- Premier auto industry conference offers business students networking, knowledge
- Business Scholars benefit from mentors, competitions and more
School of Business Administration
Our recognized faculty bring a unique combination of academic expertise, enhanced by research into contemporary issues facing today’s businesses, and real-world experience that comes from consulting and partnering with global industries large and small. Through classes taught by these professors – not graduate assistants – Oakland business students learn directly from the experts. Lessons from industry leaders complement the curriculum by bringing relevant, authentic experience into discussions through their roles as part-time instructors, guest lecturers and speakers.