- Business students share travel adventures with study abroad donor
- Business students learn investment management in the Big Apple
- Marketing alum propels family business to new success, recognition
- Troy Chamber attendees wowed by OU's Southeastern Michigan Economic Data Center
- Ireland, Hungary trip give students global business perspective
- School of Business Administration expansion plans take another step forward
- Retiring professor says “thank you” with student scholarship
- Executive MBA enhances vision, strategy, achievement
- Student-managed investment fund serves as pipeline for portfolio investment talent
- CEO Magazine recognized Oakland University's MBA, Executive MBA programs
School of Business Administration
The School of Business Administration offers undergraduate and graduate programs that integrate theory, research and experience with solid academic preparation and practical skills to prepare graduates for professional success.
Our recognized faculty bring a unique combination of academic expertise, enhanced by research into contemporary issues facing today’s businesses, and real-world experience that comes from consulting and partnering with global industries large and small. Through classes taught by these professors – not graduate assistants – Oakland business students learn directly from the experts. Lessons from industry leaders complement the curriculum by bringing relevant, authentic experience into discussions through their roles as part-time instructors, guest lecturers and speakers.