- Return on Investment: student managed investment fund experience leads to professional position
- Oakland University listed among top colleges for Economics majors
- The third degree: Daughter carries on Legacy family’s OU journey
- Experience international business in Netherlands, Portugal this February, register by Sept. 1
- Payscale names Oakland a Best Value College for Business Majors for 2016
- Accounting alum earns national recognition for top CPA Exam performance
- Researching Hiring Adults with Autism
- Unquestioned drive: Business senior earns automotive scholarship
- Oakland University listed among Top 50 Best Value Project Management Certificate Programs
- Accounting alum named to lead international firm
School of Business Administration
At Oakland University’s School of Business Administration, you’ll find programs that integrate theory, research and experience, giving you the unique combination of solid academic preparation and practical skills necessary to succeed professionally. The business school offers nine undergraduate business majors and 11 minors, four master’s degree programs, and a wealth of graduate certificates.
Oakland’s business school is one of only 183 business schools worldwide to earn AACSB-International accreditation in both its business and accounting programs. In fact, Oakland University is one of only five universities in Michigan to hold separate AACSB accreditation in accounting. Thanks to the reputation it is gaining within the region and beyond, the School of Business Administration at Oakland University has been recognized by several national organizations including Princeton Review, Payscale, CEO Magazine and more.