Resources & Advising
During your time at Oakland, you may find you will need to interact with an advisor for many different reasons. Our academic advisers can:
- help you prepare for and plan your academic career
- provide you with educational and career counseling
- empower you with relevant and vital information regarding your degree program opportunities
- help you learn about student support services
Coordinator Graduate Business Programs
Faculty Coordinator, Master of Accounting
Schedule of graduate business classes
Graduate Assistantship - Submit this Application by May 1 for fall term.
Winter 2016 Schedule of Classes
Quantitative Methods Workshop
Closed Class Waitlist
Graduate Study & Lifelong Learning
- Activate Grizzly ID
- Activate Webmail
- Application for graduate admission
- Supplemental application for School of Business Administration
- GMAT preparation courses available at Oakland University
Contact Paul Trumbull at email@example.com for more details.
Request to waive GMAT - If you wish to be waived from the GMAT requirement, the completed GMAT waiver request form must be submitted with your admissions application. The completed form can be submitted to either Graduate Admissions or Graduate Business Programs.