- Hydration crisis: Exercise science program explores the value of proper hydration
- Health sciences professor studies drug use in adolescents
- Research refutes current hydration guidelines for exercise
- OU physical therapy program recognized globally
- Scott Crabill appointed interim associate dean of health sciences
- OU’s GRASP program spotlights mental health, suicide prevention strategies
- OU plans construction for cutting-edge Fire Safety Lab
- Health Sciences professor to oversee grant project promoting healthy lifestyles in Pontiac
- Inaugural fall homecoming invites present, past grizzlies to gather to celebrate
- OU alum saves a life through bone marrow donation advocacy
School of Health Sciences
Continuing education is offered by the School of Health Sciences Center for Professional Development in order to meet the educational needs of health sciences professionals. Specialized contract programs are also provided to meet the unique professional staff development needs of employers in health care, business and industry, government and other settings. Programs are individually tailored to meet the specific workplace needs of professionals and employers. Programs and courses are offered either for university credit or noncredit. When noncredit programs and courses are offered, they carry the nationally recognized Continuing Education Unit (CEU).
UPTREE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - The Physical Therapy Program is now requesting applications for the Undergraduate Physical Therapy Research Experience (UPTREE). This experience provides opportunities for undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree in physical therapy a chance to learn about and participate in research within the field of physical therapy. Please click here for more information and for the application.