The mission of Oakland University School of Nursing is to prepare transformational leaders committed to caring and using the best evidence in nursing practice, education and research to optimize the health of the public in a diverse ever-changing global society.
The faculty and graduates of Oakland University School of Nursing will be recognized as transformational leaders, caring practitioners and scholars who optimize the health and well-being of a diverse global society.
- Scholar sophomore dies after week in allergy-induced coma
- OU partners with HAVEN in an effort to end gender-based violence
- Oakland U. Nightingale Scholarships change lives
- Nine new student orgs added for fall semester
- Life-changing Jonas Center grant sends two alumni into DNP program
- Registration open for Human Health Day - March 29th
School of Nursing
All of the Oakland University School of Nursing academic programs are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) (American Association of Colleges of Nursing, One DuPont Circle, NW Ste. 530, Washington, DC.