- Physical therapy and nursing students share insights on best practices, interventions in cadaver lab
- OU partners with UNIFIED to offer free HIV/AIDS, syphilis screenings
- Oakland University study explores effects of yoga, exercise on lung cancer patients
- OU collaborates with award-winning Macomb County Health Department outreach program
- Cynthia Ulreich named Oakland University School of Nursing's Jonas Scholarship Award winner
- Oakland University offers Animal Assisted Interventions conference
- SON Alum writes book to honor husband
- Judy Didion named dean of OU’s School of Nursing
- Nurse honored for going above and beyond (Grosse Pointe News)
- Program leader honored with national award
School of Nursing
School of Nursing Mission
The mission of OU SON is to prepare transformational leaders committed to caring and using the best evidence in nursing practice, education and research to optimize the health of the public in a diverse ever-changing society.
School of Nursing Vision
The faculty and graduates of OU SON will be recognized as transformational leaders, caring practitioners and scholars who optimize the health and well-being of a diverse global society.
Oakland University is a Carnegie Doctoral Research University that supports faculty research programs and provides important resources through our Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.