Oakland University will be offering two events before the start of classes that were created with the first-year student in mind.
Click on the program below for details and to register.
Tuesday, August 30
10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Jump Start is a FREE one-day leadership program open for all first year students to get connected with Oakland University programs and resources.
Reasons to attend "Jump Start:"
- FREE lunch and snacks included
- Hear from our keynote speaker and former radio host, Lisa Jesswein, on developing your leadership skills
- Write a short essay at Jump Start and be entered to win a book scholarship
- Meet and greet other first year students- potential new friends and study buddies
- Hear from a panel of faculty members who will talk about the difference between high school and college
Need more information? Start here.