- First Year Advising Center
- Course Placement & Testing
- Advising Appointments
- Major and Career Exploration
- Residential Academic Services
- First Year Opportunities
- Student Leader Recruitment
- top links
Wednesday, April 1 from 6-8 a.m., Hamlin Lounge
Only freshmen with 16 or more earned credits hours are able to attend.
Thursday, April 2nd from 6-8 a.m., Hamlin Lounge
Freshmen with less than 16 earned credit hours can attend.
- Required winter appointments must be completed and all holds must be removed before attending.
- Students are asked to bring their personal laptop, tablet, or iPad.
Test Anxiety Workshop
Monday, April 13 from noon-1 p.m., Oakland Center (Lake Superior Room B)
This workshop is designed to help bring out the best in your test taking abilities. It is based on empirical research (i.e. stuff that has been proven to work), it is amazingly simple to implement, and will have immediate results.