- Former SEHS dean Robert Maxfield and wife fund teacher leadership initiative at OU
- Professor Cynthia Carver named to national commission on clinical practice in teacher preparation
- Oakland University to host Student Leadership Conference May 3
- Elliott Tower lights up blue for World Autism Awareness Day
- OU’s Robert Wiggins to participate in Q&A panel at Hillel Day School
- Fifth annual SOGI conference promotes inclusive classrooms and communities
School of Education and Human Services
SEHS offers professional development for teachers and administrators through programs hosted at convenient off-campus locations and online. Outreach and Program Services also offers continuing education for counselors and partners with school districts and other external organizations.
SEHS students, alumni and faculty enhance their communities, shape the future of their professions and touch the lives of thousands of learners, from pre-schoolers to professionals, inner-city teens to teachers in rural Chinese classrooms.
Several on-campus centers and initiatives provide services and enrichment opportunities to the community.