- Reaching students through hip-hop
- OU Professors music video opens dialog about diversity and inclusion
- OU Reading Recovery Center continues to expand literacy efforts
- AT&T grant supports High School Student Workshops program at Oakland University
- State awards Oakland with $380K grant for autism spectrum studies, services
- Timothy Osebold wins "Why I chose SEHS" video contest
School of Education and Human Services
SEHS offers professional development for teachers and administrators through programs hosted at convenient off-campus locations and online. Outreach and Program Services also offers continuing education for counselors and partners with school districts and other external organizations.
SEHS students, alumni and faculty enhance their communities, shape the future of their professions and touch the lives of thousands of learners, from pre-schoolers to professionals, inner-city teens to teachers in rural Chinese classrooms.
Several on-campus centers and initiatives provide services and enrichment opportunities to the community.