How to Register
- Go to the Registration page
- Enter your search criteria and click on the magnifying glass
- Select the course you would like to register for in the Search Results menu by clicking on the plus icon that appears when hovering over the course. Select a start date and click "add to schedule builder."
- Click on the "Register" button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Log in or create an account.
- The Registration site works with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and a current version of Adobe Flash Player.
- The system is not compatible with iPads or iPhones. Apple PCs will have no issues.
- Before you begin, make sure you turn off the pop-up blocker on your browser. The payment gateway must open in a new window.
- There is a chance your company’s firewall system is blocking access to our site; your IT department may be able to grant you access to the website.
- For additional registration assistance, please call (248) 370-3177 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Play the video below for a helpful demonstration on how to register for courses.
Some firewalls may block access to secure websites with URLs beginning with "https". If your firewall uses this setting, you will not be able to reach the Registration system. Please contact your network administrator or IT department. If you are encountering this problem while trying to register from a work computer, please try to complete the registration process at home from a computer that is not behind a firewall.
Check your wireless connection. If you are using a wireless device, such as a laptop, your connection may be weak and causing the registration process to time out while the page is loading. Make sure your wireless connection is strong or try the registration process from a desktop computer.
You may also be having difficulty with your browser. Registration works best with Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher. If switching browsers does not fix the issue, try emptying your browser's cache.
For help with common registration errors, watch the video below:
If you are still experiencing technical issues after trying the above options, please contact the Helpdesk.
If you have tried each of these steps and still cannot resolve your registration issue, contact the PACE office at (248) 370-3177 or via e-mail.