The Next Generation GMAT meets the Next Generation Princeton Review.
Designed to be the best GMAT prep course, this program will help you achieve your best score with:
- Personalized attention so you can focus on the areas where you need the most improvement and get prep designed to eradicate weaknesses
- The extra help you need with LIVE office hours with our certified GMAT instructors
- Results-driven instruction featuring a unique blend of GMAT content review and test-taking strategies
- Comprehensive prep for the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT
- The most realistic testing practice with our new adaptive practice tests for the Next Generation GMAT
This 27-hour course focuses on both content and test-taking techniques. You'll test your skills with the most realistic GMAT practice tests and get comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section.
- Extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses
- All the extra help you need with LIVE office hours
- The most realistic computer-adaptive testing practice.
- Hours: 27 hours of in-class instruction
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests
- Study tools: Access to an online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations
- Other features:
- A focus on content and strategy
- Comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT Hard Math 700+ workshop
|Start Date||End Date||Days of Week||Times||Location|
|April 26, 2016||June 21, 2016||Tuesday||6:30 - 9:30pm||Main Campus|
Oakland University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. To allow maximum enrollment, you will be notified of course cancellation 24 hours before the course start date via your home email or phone on record.