- 02/10/16 - MSN Program Advising Session
- 03/09/16 - Accelerated Second Degree Program Advising Session
- 03/09/16 - BSN Program Advising Session
- 03/09/16 - MSN Program Advising Session
- 03/09/16 - RN-BSN Program Advising Session
- 04/06/16 - MSN Program Advising Session
- 04/13/16 - Accelerated Second Degree Program Advising Session
School of Nursing
Florence Nightingale wrote in her Notes on Nursing, “Unless we are making progress in nursing every year, every month, every week, take my word for it, we are going back.” Oakland's School of Nursing (SON) believes this tenet and it shows through our quality curriculum and variety of simulation and clinical experiences. The SON is the largest state supported nursing program in Michigan with 1,648 undergraduate and 236 graduate students currently. More than 95% of our graduates find employment in the tri-county area, contributing to the area's economy. Our clinical partners in education provided 268 clinical rotation sites for undergraduates this past academic year as well as 360 one-on-one preceptor experiences for students to solidify their clinical experience. Our students, in turn, are able to watch, learn and practice in the best hospitals and clinical sites in the state.
The baccalaureate, master’s, and DNP programs at Oakland University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).