OU Help DeskKresge Library, Room 202
100 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4479
(248) 370-4357 (HELP)
Fax: (248) 370-4863
Office Hours: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Classroom support summer hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Footprints Public Solution #79088 Updated March 2016
- Go to Applications and open the iCal program
- If iCal doesn't offer to set up a new account then do the following:
- Click iCal (in the menu bar at the top)
- Click Preferences
- Go to the accounts tab
- Click the plus sign at the bottom of the window
- On the Add an Account window, select CalDAV as the Account type
- Type your full oakland email address in the User name box
- Type your email password in the Password box
- Type www.google.com in the Server Address box
- You should now see something similar to this:
- Click Create
Your Google calendar should now begin syncing with iCal.