100 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4479
(248) 370-4357 (HELP)
Fax: (248) 370-4863
Office Hours: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Classroom support summer hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Footprints Public Solution #81270 Updated March 2016
To change your default notification settings, follow these steps:
- Log into webmail at webmail.oakland.edu and click Calendar on the top of the web page.
- In the calendar list on the left, click the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar, then select Notifications. (Alternatively, click the Settings link at the bottom of the calendar list, then click the Notifications link to the right of the appropriate calendar.)
- In the Event reminders section, select the reminder method from the drop-down menu and enter the corresponding reminder time (between five minutes and four weeks). If you'd like to add additional default reminders, simply click Add Another Reminder.
- You can also choose to be notified of specific activities on the calendar by selecting the appropriate options under the choose how you would like to be notified section.
- Once you've made the appropriate changes to your default settings, click Save.
Please note that when you make changes to the reminder settings for events on your calendar, the changes will only apply to you. Invited guests or those who have access to the events will receive reminders according to their own Google Calendar reminder settings.