100 Library Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4479
(248) 370-4357 (HELP)
Fax: (248) 370-4863
Office Hours: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Classroom support summer hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Bloodborne Pathogen Training for School of Education
Footprints Public Solution # 127525 Updated March 2016
To enroll in the Bloodborne Pathogen Training for the School of Education and Health Science, please visit the Intern Seminar Materials website to obtain an instructional guide at http://www.oakland.edu/upload/docs/SEHS/Field Services/Elementary/Student Teaching Information/SOE_BBP_Training_Procedures.docx
Visit the eSpace website at https://espace.oakland.edu/mod/lesson/view.php?id=24610
For more information please visit the Office of Environmental Health & Safety at:http://www.oakland.edu/ehs/occupational-safety-and-health/bloodborne-pathogens/
Follow these steps:
- Enter your NetID and NetID password to access the system.
- Enter the enrollment key "safety" (without the quote) if this is your first login.
- Select Environmental Health and Safety Compliance.
- Select Bloodborne Pathogens for School of Education Interns (listed under Department Specific Training).
- Begin the training with the Introduction Learning Objective tab.
- Print/Save a copy of the last page (it should include notice of your completion, your score and your name).
- Go to Forms and Checklists Section. Print/save a copy of the post-exposure checklist for future reference.
- Return a copy of last page showing “Congratulations – end of lesson reached” which shows your log in name at the bottom at your scheduled School and Field Services Pre-Internship Meeting.
- Note: Add your full name if it is not the same as your login username.