Footprints Public Solution # 70731 Updated March 2016
Follow the steps below to find the books required for registered classes.
1. Open an Internet Browser and visit the Oakland University homepage at http://www.oakland.edu/
2. Click on SAIL in the top right corner of the page
3. Enter your NetID username and NetID password to access the sail system.
4. Once you are logged into SAIL, you will see a box for "Class schedule"
5. In the Class schedule box you will see a button that says Buy My Books
-A warning box may appear saying that you are leaving the site and if you are sure you want to continue, Click Continue
6. A list of textbooks will appear for your registered classes.
You may also find textbook information for courses at Oakland University Barnes & Noble location:
- Oakland Center
- 2200 North Squirrel Road
- Rochester, MI 48309
- Telephone: (248) 370-2404