The Honors College attracts students from all majors, most of whom are recruited through admissions.
Join the honors college and...
- Aspire to rise!
- Get involved
- Become a leader
- Study abroad
- Have fun!
* We see every incoming student to assist in supporting you to reach your full potential. Even if you "automatically qualify" for the Honors College, or are a Presidential Scholar, contact us to attend one of our informational sessions. Sometimes this can be accomplished via phone. But we do want to see you so we can give you the very best support!
Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (248-370-4450) to make an info session appointment.
Our advisors, Professor Sandi Powell or Sarah Henning can be reached at email@example.com or 248-370-4583
- Interested freshmen who meet the minimum requirements
- The Honors College encourages students who have a minimum 3.7 GPA and a 27 on the ACT to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (248) 370-4450 to make an appointment to attend an HC informational session.
- All students must attend an Honors College informational session to be accepted into the Honors College. If you meet the above requirements, you are not required to complete the application for admission.
- During the info session or after you have been accepted and decide to join, we will ask you to complete the Student/Parent Contact Form.
- Interested freshmen who do not meet the minimum requirements
- Students who score 22 to 26 on the ACT and at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA may still be accepted into The Honors College.
- Students who fall into the above category must complete the application form below and, if approved, follow up by attending an HC informational session. The Honors College looks for students who display a willingness to pursue academic excellence and leadership opportunities.
The application can be downloaded here. It also can be mailed to students upon request or can be obtained from The Honors College office at 210 Oak View Hall.
You may email your completed application to email@example.com or fax it to (248) 370-4479. You may also mail your application to:
The Honors College
210 Oak View Hall
2200 N. Squirrel Road
Rochester, Michigan, 48309-4401
Students may contact us by calling (248) 370-4450 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for one of our info sessions.
Transfer students may contact us by calling (248) 370-4450 or emailing email@example.com to set up an appointment to attend one of our informational sessions conducted by an HC advisor.