ID Card Office
Oakland Center, Room 112
312 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309-4454
(248) 370-2291
Replacement Fees:

Initial Card: free
Replacement Card: $10
Cash/Check accepted

Lost or Stolen Cards

Report lost or stolen cards to the ID Card Office, 112 Oakland Center, at (248) 370-2291. Lost or stolen Grizz Gold Cards should also be reported to the Oakland University Credit Union.

All card functions, including Grizz Ca$h and Grizz Gold Card accounts are frozen until you receive a replacement card. To receive a replacement card, go to the ID Card Office, 112 Oakland Center, which is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (during fall and winter semesters).