Transfer Student Orientation is divided into two components — online and in-person. All transfer students are required to complete both components of orientation.
Please note: All transfer students admitted for Winter 2017 and beyond are required to complete both components of the orientation program. Students will not be able to register for courses until completion of Transfer Student Orientation Part Two.
The online orientation will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and addresses the following topics:
- Why is academic advising important?
- How will I know which credits have transferred?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I find out about financial aid?
- How much is tuition and how do I pay it?
- What resources and service does OU offer?