Transfer Student Orientation is divided into two components — online and in-person. All transfer students are required to complete both components of orientation.
Please note: Until completion of Transfer Student Orientation Part Two, a hold will be placed on the student account preventing registration for courses.
The online orientation will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and addresses the following topics:
- Why is academic advising important?
- How will I know which credits have transferred?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I find out about financial aid?
- How much is tuition and how do I pay it?
- What resources and service does OU offer?