ESL Online Placement Test
Before accessing the online placement test, you will need to do the following:
- Go to: https://netid.oakland.edu/profile/
- Click on Reset/Change your Grizzly ID PIN
- Type Date of Birth as indicated.
- Type name as it appears on your letter from Oakland University.
- Choose a security question and write down your answer.
- Return tohttps://netid.oakland.edu/profile/
- Click on Create a NetID Account
- When prompted, enter your Grizzly ID Number and Grizzly PIN created in step 1
- Follow prompts
- Please return to: https://netid.oakland.edu/profile/, click on Obtain your NETID account or reset your NetID password and complete the online form to create your NetID Password.
- Email the ESL Institute using your OU email address. Please, email: ESL@oakland.edu
- You will receive a return email to your Oakland University email address when access to the ESL Online Placement Test has been given with further instructions about accessing the online test.
Click here for a video that explains these procedures.
Please, allow 24 – 48 hours for access to be given.
Access the ESL Online Placement Test here
- Registration will not be allowed until the ESL online placement exam is completed.
- Alternate testing is granted by special permission only through the ESL Institute.