You may submit a work request to the CSITS help desk by using the university's online ticket system, Footprints. Follow these steps or watch this brief video to ensure that your request is submitted properly.
- Login to the Footprints system using your NetID (email username) and password
- Check the upper-right corner of your browser to ensure you are logged-in to the CSITS workspace; if another workspace is selected, click the name of the workspace and select 'Oakland University CSITS Helpdesk' from the drop-down menu
- From the top navigation select 'New Ticket', then select 'New Ticket' from the submenu
- The form should automatically populate fields for your name, department, office, email address, and campus telephone; if it does not, please be sure to fill in these fields before submitting the form.
- Provide a clear, concise summary of the request in the 'Summary' field
- Assign a priority using the 'Priority' drop-down menu, 'Request for Service' is selected by default
- In the description field, provide any information essential for this request
- Attach any files or forms necessary for the completion of the request using the 'Attach Files' button in the 'Attachments' section
- Review all information provided, then submit the form using the button at the bottom of the page
The request will then be sent to CSITS for dispatch to the appropriate team. Your work request will be considered accepted once you have received confirmation by email or telephone from a CSITS team member, usually within one business day.