Degree in Three
Degree in Three
Degree in Three is designed especially for motivated students interested in fast-tracking completion of their bachelor’s degree. By enrolling year-round in specialized, condensed course schedules, participants earn the same amount of credits offered through traditional four-year degree programs in only three. The Degree in Three option is available only to incoming freshmen. Participants must begin the program in their first fall semester.
- Begin graduate-level study earlier, including law or medical school
- Begin earning a salary and building an independent lifestyle sooner
- Significant cost savings
- Early registration privileges — get the courses you need, when you need them
- If you have AP, IB or dual enrollment credits, you may be able to complete your degree in less than three years
- Scholarships and Financial Aid may be used throughout the entire academic year, including the summer semester
Available Degree in Three programs:
(click for sample schedules)
|Bachelor of Arts||Bachelor of Science|
High school seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher and a composite ACT score of 25 or higher will be considered for admission to Degree in Three. Applicants must submit high school transcripts and ACT scores, along with a completed application for undergraduate admission. Follow the steps to apply on the Undergraduate Admissions website. Speci?c academic programs also may impose special requirements for admission. Please see the undergraduate catalog for more information.
If you are an admitted student, meet the criteria for Degree in Three, and have a declared major offered through Degree in Three, contact the College of Arts and Sciences. Please note that Degree in Three is not available to concurrently enrolled (M2O, O2O, SC20 or Mott2O) students at this time.
The suggested deadline for application for the fall 2013 semester is May 1, 2013. Students must enroll in and begin Degree in Three in the fall semester.