The government documents that we have provided to you are instructions and the actual forms to help you understand the IRS rules on charitable contributions and substantiation requirements. Also, to help donors understand which IRS forms they need to complete for non-cash gifts of $500 or more. A link to the State of Michigan raffle guide is also below.
- IRS Publication 526 – Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 1771 – Substantiation and Disclosure Requirements
- IRS Form 8283 – Noncash Charitable Deductions Instruction Form
- IRS Form 8282 – Donee Information Return
- State of Michigan - Charitable Gaming Division State of Michigan - Charitable Gaming Division – Raffle Guide