502 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309
Web Time Entry Training
This system is designed to reduce errors and make it more convenient for employees to report their time. They can now record their hours and make corrections to their time sheets or leave reports from anywhere via the Internet.
WTE makes getting paid much easier than using our current paper system since:
- It is now easier to make changes to time sheets or leave reports before submitting.
- Employees can verify that their time sheet or leave reports have been approved by logging in to SAIL.
- There is 24/7 access to time sheets from any location that has Internet access.
- Due to the self-service nature of the system, the employee has more control over their time sheet and leave reports.
- Time Sheets and leave reports cannot be accessed by unauthorized employees, making them more secure.
- Time Sheets and leave reports cannot get lost in campus mail.
- Monthly AP or Exempt Employees - will be required to submit a leave report containing leave time taken. To begin this process you will first need to Open Your Leave Report.
- Monthly CT or Non-Exempt Employees - will be required to include hours worked and leave time taken.
- Approvers - As with the paper based time sheets, Approvers will review and electronically approve and process employees time sheets and leave reports. To begin this process, you will first need to Access a Summary Page.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Payroll at email@example.com.