Teacher Preparation Candidate Performance
- 2014-15 SEHS Destination Survey
- 2016 EPI Performance Score Report
- 2016 Title II IPRC Report
- MTTC Exam Results 3 Year Summary
- 2012-14 New Teacher Effectiveness
- 2015 Local Placement Patterns of Teacher Education Completers
Teacher Development and Educational Studies
The Department of Teacher Development and Educational Studies (TDES) offers undergraduate and graduate programs designed to prepare students for careers in K-12 teaching.
Our mission is to facilitate the pursuit of life-long learning through exemplary programs, the integration of research with practice, and the advancement of theory and knowledge. This is evidenced through our many academic accomplishments.
Each student has the opportunity to register with the Office of Career Services. Students are assisted in developing a professional resume, portfolio and securing appropriate letters of recommendation. This office also maintains a listing of professional job opportunities.