Here’s your chance. Use your voice and technology to create an advertising campaign that raises awareness for students to use key university policies and resources.
Entries should cover one of the following topics:
- “Where Does Your Money Go?” – How to successfully budget for your life and education, incorporating themes of student loan debt, student credit card use and identifying financial priorities for students
- “OU Clean Air” – Create a smoke-free ad campaign that addresses embracing our smoke-free campus, the “why” of becoming smoke-free, and the resources available to help an individual quit
- “I Wish I’d Known” – Identify key services for students for assistance with academic, personal and social and/or health and wellness
- Print advertisements
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Vine and/or Pinterest)
- Ability to relate to the current student demographic at OU
- Attention to detail
1st Place: $1,500
2nd Place: $1,000
Deadline to apply
April 1, 2014
Submit a hard copy of your marketing plan to 144 Oakland Center, Office of the Dean of Students. If you have created a video or social media campaign that requires a link, include the link in the hard copy of your marketing plan. Please include your name, email address and phone number on your entry.
The award will be presented to the first and second place winners at the Student Organization and Leadership Recognition Night on April 7 at 5 p.m. in the Banquet Rooms, Oakland Center.
Questions? Call (248) 370-2597 for assistance.