The goal of this competition is to challenge students to give back to the greater Oakland community. Participants will volunteer in the Oakland community logging hours using the VIP program, through the Center for Student Activities, in the month of November. Groups (floors, student organizations and club sports) with the greatest impact will receive the awards. Groups can sign up for the event using Grizz Orgs.
- Number of volunteer hours
- Number of volunteers who participate (currently enrolled OU students)
- Impact on Community (type of service, originality, OU community)
- OU students participating
1st Place: $1,250
2nd Place: $750
- Individuals will sign up and track their own hours using the VIP Program
- Bonus Points will be given if holding an OUCU sign and/or OU sign/group sign
- Must have sign-in sheet authenticated (signed) by administrator at the service location and deliver to Gabby Sokol at Campus Recreation Center.
- All materials must be submitted by 12/1 at 5 p.m.
The award will be presented to the winners at the Student Organization and Leadership Recognition Night on April 11 at 5 p.m. in the Banquet Rooms, Oakland Center.
Questions? Call (248) 370-2597 for assistance.