About OU Social Media
Oakland University’s social media strategy is developed and executed by a team of specialists within University Communications and Marketing.
Collaborating with subject matter experts and influencers across the University, the social team is able to support strategic University goals through integrated marketing. It takes a village to utilize social media in a meaningful way.
- leverages social platforms to expand the reach and effectiveness of traditional marketing and advertising campaigns
- engages in the conversation about OU and solves actual problems identified
- fosters meaningful relationships with members of the OU community
- Social media guidelines and best practices for OU-affiliated accounts
- Consulting for OU-affiliated accounts
- Branded graphics for social posts, profile icons and cover photos
- Outreach and professional development for OU faculty, staff, students and alumni
- Speaking engagements