Andrew Rusek, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Electronics Engineering, Warsaw Technical University, 1972, Poland M.S. Electronics Engineering, Warsaw Technical University, 1962, Poland
- Post Ph.D. Research, Aston University, Birmingham, 1973- 74, England
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- High Frequency Electronics
- Cell phone interference
- Tests and Modeling of Automotive Data Busses
- Sampling Oscillography
- Nano- and Pico-second Pulse Generators
- Radiometers for Remote Sensing
- Microwave Absorbers and Microwave Reflectance Meters
- Military Battery Maintenance Program
- Automotive Electromagnetic Compatibility Tests and Modeling
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Modeling and Simulations
- Global Positioning System Antenna Measurements and Simulations
- Electromagnetic Interference in Global Positioning Systems
- Published more than 50 journal and conference papers, three professional books and six chapters of professional handbooks. Publications appeared in:
- IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems
- Polish Technical Publishers Company
- Polish Scientific Publishers Company
- John Wiley and Sons
- Proceedings of Conferences of: Society of Computer Simulation, American Society of Engineering Education, International, Society of Computer Applications, Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Participation in design and manufacturing of sampling oscilloscopes and pulse generators for International Nuclear Institute in Dubna, USSR, 1962-1976,
- Patent awarded in 1976, Sampling System, #76305, Poland
- Research with TACOM to design a military battery maintainer, 1998-2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility tests, modeling and simulations for DaimlerChrysler, 1995-2003
- Senior Membership of IEEE
- Membership of Tau Beta Pi
- Membership of Eta Kappa Nu
- Taught more than 10 different courses of Electrical and Computer Engineering program at Oakland University, and taught several different courses at General Motors.
- Twice awarded for excellence in teaching at Oakland University.
Reviewer of books and papers for IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on Education, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Prentice Hall, Houghton and Mifflin.