- top links
- Apply for Graduation
- AP, IB and CLEP Policies
- Come back to OU
- Faculty/Staff Resources
Transfer Equivalency Review Form Directions
Student Information Section
- Enter your Grizzly ID number (G00XXXXXX) to populate the student information fields. See the following for help in obtaining your Grizzly ID.
Transfer Course Information Section
- Enter the name of the transfer institution where you completed the course.
- Enter the term/semester that you completed the transfer course.
- Enter the transfer institution rubric and course number of the course.
- Enter the number of credits that were awarded for the transfer course.
- Enter the course title for the transfer course.
Equivalency Review Requested Section
- Indicate the requirement that you are requesting the transfer course be reviewed for. Please indicate the required prerequisite if you are requesting the transfer course be reviewed for Knowledge Applications.
Student-Terms for submitting a course review section
- Check accept agreement box acknowledging that you have read and understand the terms for submitting a course review.
- Attach a course syllabus from the term that you completed the course.
- Route to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Action Section
- Indicate OU course equivalent if applicable.
- If the transfer course has no OU equivalent, indicate if the course will count towards a major/minor/concentration requirement.
- If yes, please specify what requirement(s) the course will satisfy.
- Add additional comments if necessary.
- Route to email@example.com and select forward tab.
GENERAL EDUCATION COMMITTEE
- In the GEC section indicate if the course is approved or denied for the specified general education requirement and add additional comments if necessary.
- Check box to close the review.
- Route to firstname.lastname@example.org.