- Faculty Grade Entry Directions
- Faculty Grade Entry Reference Guide
- Faculty Feedback has replaced Midterm Grading
- Frequently Asked Grading Questions
- Faculty OU Grading System
- Incomplete Grade Process
Important Grading Notes
*All grades must be submitted by deadline time and date.
Request a general purpose room for academic or non-class events/meetings. Generally, requests cannot be submitted during final examination periods. Please allow 5 business days for processing.
Questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies, Guidelines and Values
The Registrar has the authority to review and approve classroom schedules and assignments for compliance with established policies and procedures. General Purpose Classrooms are scheduled on a priority basis for class instruction in support of the academic mission of the institution. View policy 190 on classroom scheduling for more information on room scheduling priority.
Guidelines for requests to use general purpose classrooms
- Only OU faculty and staff may sponsor/reserve usage of a general purpose room. Student organizations should contact the Center for Student Activities.
- Visit the classroom inspector to view features of available classrooms.
- The Office of the Registrar recommends 14 day notice for room reservation requests. Please allow minimum five business days to process your request.
- Insufficient information causes delays in processing your request.
- General purpose rooms are unavailable during the week(s) of exams and during semester breaks.
- NOTE: The person, department or organization reserving the space is responsible for the immediate clean up of the area and returning the room(s) to order. Trash must be disposed of outside of classrooms and conferences rooms.
Room Usage Policies and Procedures
You are responsible for adhering to Oakland University General Purpose room usage policies and procedures which are listed below:
- Use of Oakland University Facilities
- Use of University Information Technology Resources
- Key Control Policy
Additional service areas