Grading InformationNote: Do not use Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The recommended browsers are: (Windows) Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, Firefox any version / (Mac) Safari 5.1 or higher
- Faculty Grade Entry Directions
- Faculty Grade Entry Reference Guide
- Faculty Feedback has replaced Midterm Grading
- Frequently Asked Grading Questions
- Faculty OU Grading System
- Incomplete Grade Process
Important Grading Notes
*All grades must be submitted by deadline time and date.
Schedule of Classes
- Schedule of Classes User Guide
- Final Exam Schedule
- Schedule Adjustment Form
- Time modules: fall and winter, or summer
Rolled Schedule Deadlines to Office of the Registrar
You may have internal deadlines before this Registrar deadline.
- Summer 2017 due November 7, 2016
- Fall 2017 due December 1, 2016
- Winter 2018 due December 23, 2016
Request a general purpose room for academic or non-class events/meetings. Generally, requests cannot be submitted during final examination periods. The priority of general purpose classrooms are for academic classes, all other requests are prioritized accordingly. During times of peak volume, and the month before a semester begins, non-academic requests may require several weeks of review time as academic class requests and adjustments are prioirtized to meet the primary function of general purpose classrooms.
Reservation Dates and Deadlines
Requests will not be processed until the the initial class schedule is assigned rooms. If you have a unique reservation that needs to be reviewed earlier, please email email@example.com with an explanation of the early request. Generally, the dates are as follows for the upcoming academic year:
- Summer - January 1
- Fall & Winter - March 1
Currently there are no specific deadlines for requests, but we do require a minimum 5 business days for processing. If you have a special circumstance and are requesting close to your event, please call us after you have submitted a request explaining you have a rush request at (248) 370-3450.
Please Note: Academic class requests always receive priority, these are classes with CRNs or other program requirements students must attend. All other requests are considered non-academic class requests . During high volume times non-class requests may not be processed for several weeks. During high volume times, proximity of event start will be taken into account as well.
Questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies, Guidelines and Values
The Registrar has the authority to review and approve classroom schedules and assignments for compliance with established policies and procedures. General Purpose Classrooms are scheduled on a priority basis for class instruction in support of the academic mission of the institution. View policy 190 on classroom scheduling for more information on room scheduling priority.
Guidelines for requests to use general purpose classrooms
- Only OU faculty and staff may sponsor/reserve usage of a general purpose room. Student organizations should contact the Center for Student Activities.
- Visit the classroom inspector to view features of available classrooms.
- The Office of the Registrar recommends 14 day notice for room reservation requests. Please allow minimum five business days to process your request.
- Insufficient information causes delays in processing your request.
- General purpose rooms are unavailable during the week(s) of exams and during semester breaks.
- NOTE: The person, department or organization reserving the space is responsible for the immediate clean up of the area and returning the room(s) to order. Trash must be disposed of outside of classrooms and conferences rooms.
Room Usage Policies and Procedures
You are responsible for adhering to Oakland University General Purpose room usage policies and procedures which are listed below:
- Use of Oakland University Facilities
- Use of University Information Technology Resources
- Key Control Policy
Additional service areas
Information to give to students
Students can order official transcripts from SAIL or in-person at the Office of the Registrar, please refer students to the Registrar web page for further ordering instructions and information
eTranscripts may be ordered by students, and instructions are available on the regular transcript order page. This option allows students an official expedited method of online delivery to any recipient with an email - even weekends and holidays.