Rochester, MI 48309-4401
Fax: (248) 370-4252
News and Updates
News and Updates
Student Pay Schedule Update
Our ongoing efforts to identify business efficiencies and cost savings have resulted in a decision to consolidate student employees onto the existing bi-weekly payroll schedule. This decision came as a result of significant research, coordination, and communication. This conversion is scheduled to begin on July 13, 2015. The final Student payroll will be an altered ST-15. Following ST-15 all bi-weekly and student employees will process on the existing BW schedule.
How this affects you:
- Student employee timekeepers and approvers – the only change in your current procedures is the due date and pay date of your payroll. Please see the revised student payroll schedule for specific dates. Please pay close attention to the cutover payrolls ST15 and BW16.
- Student employees – the payroll for checks dated 07-31-2015 will be a one week payroll to allow for synchronizing with the existing bi-weekly pay periods. Following check date 07-31-2015 checks will resume the two week pay period.
- Current Biweekly and Monthly payroll schedules are not impacted. This change is for Student employees only.
- Timecard submittal deadline remains the same. All time entry and approval must be completed by 1:00 pm on the due date listed on the payroll schedule.
- The revised Student payroll schedule is also published on the payroll webpage : http://wwwp.oakland.edu/payroll/
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of the payroll staff members for assistance.
NOTICE TO NONRESIDENT ALIEN EMPLOYEES
If you are a nonresident alien, please contact the Payroll Office; you may be subject to special taxation of income.
This notice is provided as a source of information and does not constitute tax or other professional advice. If tax advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a professional advisor should be sought.