Improving your performance on the ACT comes down to one thing: becoming a better test taker. Our experts have spent countless hours thoroughly researching the test so that we can teach you how to crack it. We'll show you our exclusive strategies and give you the study tools you need to practice on your own and master what we cover in class.
Learn face-to-face with a Princeton Review expert in a classroom setting. You'll benefit from the discipline and accountability of the traditional classroom experience, with the added benefit of learning and interacting with your peers.
You'll work on your test-taking skills with a talented instructor who will keep you motivated, focused and on task.
Your teacher will provide feedback and illustrate challenging material with interesting and highly effective lessons.
You'll prepare alongside other students in a dynamic group with lively discussions and collaborative drills.
- 18 hours of live instruction
- 4 full-length proctored ACTs to sharpen your pacing skills
- In-class review of test-taking strategies
- The study tools you need to practice on your own
- Access to our ACT Self-Paced course, with video lessons on every topic covered in class to review the content at your own pace
- Extensive additional online practice tools to practice any time of day or night
|Start Date||End Date||Days of Week||Time||Location|
|December 12, 2015||January 31, 2016|
*Oakland University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. To allow maximum enrollment, you will be notified of course cancellation 24 hours before the course start date via your home email or phone on record.