The Next Generation GMAT meets the Next Generation Princeton Review.
Designed to be the best GMAT prep course, this program will help you achieve your best score with:
- Personalized attention so you can focus on the areas where you need the most improvement and get prep designed to eradicate weaknesses
- The extra help you need with LIVE office hours with our certified GMAT instructors
- Results-driven instruction featuring a unique blend of GMAT content review and test-taking strategies
- Comprehensive prep for the new Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT
- The most realistic testing practice with our new adaptive practice tests for the Next Generation GMAT
This 27-hour course focuses on both content and test-taking techniques. You'll test your skills with the most realistic GMAT practice tests and get comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section.
- Extensive personal feedback based on your strengths and weaknesses
- All the extra help you need with LIVE office hours
- The most realistic computer-adaptive testing practice.
- Hours: 27 hours of in-class instruction
- Practice tests: 10 computer-adaptive practice tests
- Study tools: Access to an online portal with practice questions, drills and in-depth explanations
- Other features:
- A focus on content and strategy
- Comprehensive prep for the Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT Hard Math 700+ workshop
|Start Date||End Date||Days of Week||Times||Location|
|October 8, 2014||December 10, 2014||Wednesday||6:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.||Main Campus- SFH 171|
|January 26, 2015||March 30, 2015||Monday||6:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.||Main Campus|
|April 28, 2015||June 23, 2015||Tuesday||6:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.||Main Campus- SFH 269|
For Cost of Course vist OUPACE Registration Page.
A $500 scholarship will be awarded to all of those enrolled in this GMAT Prep, who are then admitted into one of our Graduate Programs, and successfully complete their first semester.
Contact PACE Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
By registering for this Professional and Continuing Education class, I agree that Oakland University can share my contact information (i.e., name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) with Princeton Review for the purposes of administering the class.
Oakland University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. To allow maximum enrollment, you will be notified of course cancellation 24 hours before the course start date via your home email or phone on record.