Who should consider PACE?Individuals:
- career changers
- gain an edge for that next big promotion/raise
- personal enrichment
- enhance your knowledge and skills
- train your workforce
- specifically designed programs
- add a competitive advantage
- Emi Yamakawa participated in Harness Dickey’s sponsored Charity Backpack Project.
- Emi Yamakawa participated in the Oakland County Bar Associations 35th Annual Race Judicata Sponsored by Harness Dickey.
- Ernie Gifford on WWJ Radio: Washington Redskins patent cancel
- Incoming 'freshman' boasts 60 college credits
- Paralegal student launches new career at The Sam Bernstein Law Firm
- Program teaches therapeutic benefits of human-animal bond
Professional and Continuing Education
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) offers educational opportunities for those looking to advance their careers, achieve certifications, re-certify or enrich their lives. We offer non-credit courses in a variety of formats to suit any lifestyle.
In a classroom setting or virtually anywhere through online classes, students can begin, refocus, or advance their career to new heights. Courses, facilitated by Oakland University faculty and business leaders, combine research expertise and real world application to help you gain the knowledge you need to kick-start your life.
PACE courses and programs are offered online, at the University Center in Macomb County, in Birmingham and in Mount Clemens.