Who should consider PACE?Individuals:
- career changers
- gain an edge for that next big promotion/raise
- personal enrichment
- enhance your knowledge and skills
- train your workforce
- specifically designed programs
- add a competitive advantage
- Emi Yamakawa participated in Harness Dickey’s sponsored Charity Backpack Project.
- Emi Yamakawa participated in the Oakland County Bar Associations 35th Annual Race Judicata Sponsored by Harness Dickey.
- Ernie Gifford on WWJ Radio: Washington Redskins patent cancel
- Incoming 'freshman' boasts 60 college credits
- Paralegal student launches new career at The Sam Bernstein Law Firm
- Program teaches therapeutic benefits of human-animal bond
Professional and Continuing Education
PACE courses and programs are offered online, at the University Center in Macomb County, in Birmingham and in Mount Clemens.