- Oakland University listed among "Top 50 Best Value Project Management Certificate Programs"
- Sherry Quinn, Director of Macomb School District to take on a leadership role with UPCEA 2017
- Amy Johnson - UPCEA "Adelle F. Robertson Continuing Professional Educator" 2016 Award Recipient
- Financial Planning Program, Risk Management Instructor Alex Dinser, featured in "Investment News"
Professional and Continuing Education
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) offers educational opportunities for those looking to advance their careers, achieve certifications, re-certify or enrich their lives. We offer non-credit courses in a variety of formats to suit any lifestyle. PACE courses and programs are offered online, and throughout Metro Detroit. Courses, facilitated by Oakland University faculty and business leaders, combine research expertise and real world application to help you gain the knowledge you need to kick-start your life.
Who should consider PACE?
- career changers
- gain an edge for that next big promotion/raise
- personal enrichment
- enhance your knowledge and skills
- train your workforce
- specifically designed programs
- add a competitive advantage