Master of Education in Special Education with ASD Certificate
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or higher
- Hold (or be eligible for) a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate (elementary or secondary certification)
- Demonstrate potential for success in the program
- Macomb County Location
Macomb Intermediate School District
44001 Garfield Road
Clinton Twp, MI 48038
- Online Program*
*All coursework, with the exception of the ASD Practicum, can be completed online. The ASD Practicum is a mandatory requirement for the certificate and must be fulfilled in an approved classroom setting.
- Oakland University - Main Campus
Please contact the Department of Human Development & Child Studies for information on the ASD certificate program offered on campus.
Rochester, MI 48309
To be considered for graduate admission, applicants must submit all of the following university and program application documents by the published application deadlines.
Download an application packet. Read through the application packet carefully and submit all other required application paperwork to the designated areas.
Complete the free online graduate application by clicking on the button below:
Application type: Grad — Masters
Planned course of study: MEd in Special Education w/Autism Spectrum Disorder
If you have any other questions, please contact one of the following coordinators:
All Off-Campus & Online Locations (other than Macomb)
Susan Martino, Director of Program Development
(248) 370-4415 | (248) 370-4242 fax
Macomb County Location
Daniel Arnold, Site Program Coordinator
(586) 226-8462 phone | (586) 226-8463 fax