Advanced Specialization in School Counseling
- Master’s degree in Counseling from an approved counselor education program. Individuals who have not completed their Master’s Degree in Counseling may enter this program based on the following:
- Individuals must have completed no less than 28 hours in their master’s program before they begin the specialization. The 28 hours must include CNS 561, CNS 571, and CNS 661.
- Cumulative grade?point average of 3.0 or better
- Documented prior experience with children
To be considered for graduate admission, applicants must submit all of the following university and program application documents by the published application deadlines.
Download an application packet.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the faculty coordinator:
Lisa D. Hawley, Ph.D., Coordinator, Associate Professor and Chair
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Donna Rich, Administrative Project Coordinator
(248) 370-4170 phone | (248) 370-4961 fax