SEHS Outreach and Program Services
The School of Education and Human Services offers online and hybrid graduate degree, certificate, and endorsement programs in K-12 administration, teacher certification and renewal. Programs include educational and teacher leadership, central office administration, special education (ASD), applied behavior analysis (ABA), early childhood, International Baccalaureate (IB), counseling, and reading.
A look inside Oakland University's School of Education and Human Services, Outreach & Program Services office. Our most recent articles are featured below, click a link and start learning about how you can advance your career.
- First Annual edCamp for SEHS Pre-Service Teachers
- The Winner In You: LACO 2016
- Tapping Into the Power of Hip-Hop to Reach Students
- Teacher Leadership: Teach. Lead. Inspire.
- Enhancing Instruction with Technology in the Classroom
- Belonging and Inclusion in our Diverse World
- Literacy Learning Workshop for Educators: Enhancing Student Learning in the Classroom
- Closing the Gap Between K-12 and Higher Education with Technology
- Early Childhood Education and Certification
- Becoming an Elementary Education Teacher
- Kicking off the Fall 2015 Semester
- SEHS Day: Saturday, November 7
- edcampOU - Saturday, October 24
- Career Changers