About the Faculty
Faculty Affairs has a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Assisting faculty with professional career development, supporting faculty careers from appointment through retirement.
- Developing, interpreting, communicating and administering University and School of Medicine policies related to faculty employment.
- Serving as the official resources for faculty data.
- Overseeing and facilitating proactive administration of all aspects of policies and processes relating to faculty recruitments and appointments, reappointments and promotions and other faculty employment actions.
- Ensuring the auditing and compliance of the School of Medicine's Meaningful Participation program.
- Updating faculty publications such as the Faculty Handbook, Bylaws of the Faculty and the Constitution.
The Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine honors faculty members for excellence in the achievement of our educational mission and offers four awards in recognition of faculty teaching, innovation, research, and service.
- Nominations Form
- Nominations Deadline: March 7, 2016
- Submit to electronically in a single PDF to: Jennifer Luna, Assistant to the Chair of Faculty Recognition Committee, email@example.com
- For questions contact: Jennifer Luna at 248-370-3656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that e-mail submissions are not error-proof. We will acknowledge receipt of all electronic submissions. If you do not receive a response from us by the end of the next business day, please call 248-370-3656.
- Basic Science Educator- Inaya Hajj Hussein, PhD
- Clinical Science Educator- Sunitha Santhakumar, MD
- Educational Innovation/Research- Jason Wasserman, PhD
- Service- Stephen Loftus, PhD, DDS