The Honors College attracts students from all majors, most of whom are recruited through admissions.
Join the honors college and...
- Aspire to rise!
- Get involved
- Become a leader
- Study abroad
- Have fun!
- Interested freshmen who meet the minimum requirements
- The Honors College invites students who have a minimum 3.7 GPA and a 27 on the ACT to schedule an interview.
- A personal interview must be completed for acceptance. If you meet the above requirements, you are not required to complete the application for admission.
- Contact us by phone at (248) 370-4450 or email at email@example.com to set up your interview.
- During your interview, or after you have been accepted and decide to join, we will ask you to complete the Student/Parent Contact Form.
- Interested freshmen who do not meet the minimum requirements
- Students who score 22 to 26 on the ACT and at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA may still be accepted into The Honors College.
- Students who fall into the above category must complete the application form below and, if approved, follow up with a personal interview. During the interview, the Honors College looks for students who display a willingness to pursue academic excellence and leadership opportunities.
The application can be downloaded here. It also can be mailed to students upon request or can be obtained from The Honors College office at 210 Oak View Hall.
You may email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (248) 370-4479. You may also mail your application to:
The Honors College
210 Oak View Hall
2200 N. Squirrel Road
Rochester, Michigan, 48309-4401
Students may contact us by calling (248) 370-4450 or emailing email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Transfer students may contact us by calling (248) 370-4450 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. You can also arrange to meet an Adviser with specific Honors College experience and skills who can talk about your program in any major and how we can assist your future success through your membership of the Honors College.