- Honors College student wins Human Relations Award
- Pontiac students get glimpse of college life at 'shadow day'
- Students pay tribute to faculty mentors with Inspiration Awards
- International Meet and Greet spotlights OU’s diverse cultures
- Honors Institute event celebrates honor societies at OU
- Honors College students make discoveries in freshman colloquium
- OU conference examines present and future of undergraduate research
- Honors College students awarded national Jo Anne J. Trow scholarships
- Honors College freshman class tops 400 students, impresses academically
- Honors College students present at National Conference on Undergraduate Research
Welcome to the Honors College!
The Honors College at Oakland University is one of the most established honors colleges in the nation, and was founded on the principles set out by Matilda and Alfred Wilson when they donated their entire Meadow Brook estate to establish Oakland University. Those principles are that aspirational and talented students benefit from the personal and individual interest of high-quality university faculty and staff. We provide such an environment for students, assisting them to excel in all their endeavors.