- 04/25/15 - Spring Kickoff Golf Scramble
- 05/06/15 - Men's Wednesday Night Golf League Opening Day Mtg
- 05/07/14 - Ladies League Opening Day Meeting
- 06/06/15 - Ross Wilson Memorial Golf Outing
- 06/18/15 - Ladies Invitational
- 06/20/15 - Men's Senior Championship
- 06/25/15 - Women's Senior Championship
- 07/11/15 - Men's Club Championship
- 07/16/15 - Women's Club Championship
Golf and Learning Center
Oakland University's Golf and Learning Center located on the beautifully wooded campus of Oakland University is home
At Oakland University's Golf & Learning Center, you will find a world-class practice facility with separate areas for full swing, short game and bunker play. It starts with a spacious driving range with over 30,000 square feet of bent grass hitting area and 28 top of the line hitting mats. Separate teaching tees provide a truly private instruction. Well-defined targets and landing areas help simulate course conditions.
The 5 acre short game area includes 3 greens, 5 bunkers and multiple turf conditions for working on every aspect of your chipping, pitching and bunker game. The putting green is maintained with the same consistent speeds of the actual golf course greens which allows the opportunity to work on all facets of your putting in the perfect setting and conditions.
All current golf affiliates and registered guests have unlimited use of the driving range and practice areas.