Pick up kindness cards at Graham Health Center, OU Counseling Center, Career Services, the Recreation Center, Kresge Library circulation desk, SEHS Dean's office 415 PH, Educational Resource Lab 350 PH, Health Science office, First Year Advising Center, The Tutoring Center, Center for Student Activities, Admission's office 101 NFH, Center for Multicultural Initiatives 104 NFH, and at GRASP and iPause workshops. Please contact GHC at email@example.com if you want Kindness Cards for your group. Share your experiences with #WakeUpOU.
Be the Change
- Say Hello
- Listen To A Friend. Really Listen.
- Include An Acquaintance In Your Group.
- Hold The Door Open For Someone
- Write A Positive Message On A Post-It And Place It Somewhere
- Say "Please" And "Thank You"—And Really Mean It.
- Surprise A Friend With A Small Gift
- Greet People By Name
- Invite Someone To Lunch Or Dinner
- Give Someone Your Parking Place
- Let A Fellow Driver Merge In Front Of You
- Buy A Single Flower And Leave One On Someone's Windshield With A Note That Says, 'Have A Nice Day.'
- Put A Coin In An Expired Meter.
- Let Someone Go In Line In Front Of You
- Pay The Tab For The Person Behind You
- Return A Shopping Cart
- Study With A Classmate
- Pick Up Trash
- Be A Designated Driver
- Encourage Someone Who Needs It
- Thank The Bear Bus Driver
- Give Someone A Compliment
- Be Polite To Other Drivers
- Forgive Someone
- More Kindness Ideas