Graham Health Center
- For new patients, registration forms can be downloaded and completed before you arrive.
- Plan at least for a 60- to 90-minute visit.
- To bill your insurance you MUST provide a hard copy of your insurance card (front & back). This may be faxed to GHC at 248-370-2691.
- Same-day appointments are usually available.
- Walk-ins are accepted for sick visits but wait times are less predictable.
- To avoid a no show fee of $15 please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please read the Patient Rights and Responsibilities before your visit.
Faculty and staff are eligible when they have work-related injuries or if they are ill. Priority Health and traditional BC/BS health insurance will reimburse for services at GHC. HAP will reimburse for Urgent Care services (non life threatening illness or injury).
See Graham Health Center Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
If you are 18 years of age or older or an emancipated minor (defined under Michigan law as being married, on active duty in the armed forces or by court order), your health records will be released only with your written consent.
If you are 16 years of age or older, all sexually-related health records are confidential. This includes sexually transmitted infections, contraception and pregnancy testing. These health records will be released only with your written consent.