Have a safe and fun summer!
Graham Health Center
- For new patients, our registration form can be downloaded and completed before you arrive.
- Plan at least for a 60- to 90-minute visit.
- To bill your insurance you MUST provide a hard copy of your insurance card (front & back). This may be faxed to GHC at (248) 370-2691.
- Same-day appointments are usually available.
- Walk-ins are accepted for sick visits but wait times are less predictable.
- To avoid a no show fee please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please read the Patient Rights and Responsibilities before your visit.
Faculty and staff are eligible when they have work-related injuries or if they are ill.
- Priority Health copay is at specialty clinic rate
- BC/BS copay varies according to plan
- HAP copay is at Urgent Care rate
See Graham Health Center Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
If you are 18 years of age or older or an emancipated minor (defined under Michigan law as being married, on active duty in the armed forces or by court order), your health records will be released only with your written consent.
If you are 16 years of age or older, all sexually-related health records are confidential. This includes sexually transmitted infections, contraception and pregnancy testing. These health records will be released only with your written consent.