Activate Your NetID (E-mail)
- Open a Web browser and go to oakland.edu
- Click on "MySail"
- Next click on "Get your NetID and Password" in the Quick Links Box
- Click "Create NetID Account"
- Read the "NetID Guidelines and Information" then click continue
- Enter your GrizzlyID number and PIN then click "Submit"
- Select desired NetID and click "submit"
- Click on "password reset page" to set a new password
- Enter your Grizzly ID number and Pin
- Type your password for in "New NetID Password" . Your password should be between 8-15 alpha numeric characters and must contain on letter and one number.
- Click on "Change Password"
*Write down your NETID username and password on your acceptance letter. You'll need this information to register for classes and to check your Oakland University Webmail.