Menu Menu


Click the links below for details and instructions regarding each topic.

Once you are offered an on-campus student employment position, you must complete and submit the following forms and documents to Financial Services before employment can begin. 

For payroll purposes, an original U.S. Social Security card must be presented for photocopy to Student Financial Services in person. The Supervisor and Departmental contact will be notified if additional information is needed or forms are incomplete. The Office of Student Financial Services will notify the Departmental contact via a Work Referral when the student can begin work. Students cannot begin working until the Departmental contact receives a Work Referral from Student Financial Services.