ESL Online Placement Test
Accessing Oakland University ESL Online Placement Test
Before you can take the Oakland University ESL Online Placement Test, you must activate your OU accounts. Please, do the following:
- Go to www.oakland.edu/activate
- Change your GrizzlyID PIN
- Activate your NetID
- Write down all information and keep in a safe place.
- Email the ESL Center using your OU email address. Please, email: email@example.com
- You will receive a return email to your Oakland University email address when access to the ESL Online Placement Test has been given with further instructions about accessing the online test. Please, allow 24 – 48 hours for access to be given.
Access the ESL Online Placement Test here
- Registration will not be allowed until the ESL online placement exam is completed.
- Alternate testing is granted by special permission only through the ESL Center.