ESL Online Placement Test
Accessing Oakland University ESL Online Placement Test
Before you can take the Oakland University ESL Online Placement Test, you must activate your OU accounts. Please, do the following:
1. Go to: https://netid.oakland.edu/profile/
2. Click on Reset/Change your Grizzly ID PIN
· Type Date of Birth as indicated
· Type name as it appears on your letter from Oakland University
· Choose a security question and write down your answer
3. Return to https://netid.oakland.edu/profile/
4. Click on Create a NetID Account
· When prompted, enter your Grizzly ID Number and Grizzly PIN created in step 1
· Follow prompts
5. Please return to: https://netid.oakland.edu/profile/, click on Obtain your NETID account or reset your NetID password and complete the online form to create your NetID Password.
6. Email the ESL Center using your OU email address. Please, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You will receive a return email to your Oakland University email address when access to the ESL Online Placement Test has been given with further instructions about accessing the online test.
Please, allow 24 – 48 hours for access to be given.
A video explanation can be found at: http://wwwp.oakland.edu/fyac/orientation/activate
Access the ESL Online Placement Test here
- Registration will not be allowed until the ESL online placement exam is completed.
- Alternate testing is granted by special permission only through the ESL Center.