- 02/28/17 - Emergency Preparedness workshop
- 03/02/17 - Universal Design for Learning: An Introduction workshop
- 03/06/17 - Chairs Forum: The Merit Process: Department Fall Out
- 03/07/17 - How to React in an Active Shooter on Campus Situation workshop
- 03/08/17 - Writing an Effective Teaching Grant workshop
- 03/09/17 - Universal Design for Learning: In Practice workshop
- 03/16/17 - Universal Design for Learning: Challenges & Considerations workshop
- 03/22/17 - Creating a New Learning Community workshop
- 03/23/17 - Coffee & Conversation: Continuing Conversation on Evaluating Teaching
- 03/29/17 - New Full Time Faculty Breakfast
- 03/29/17 - STEM: Working with Your Teaching Assistant workshop
- 03/30/17 - SET Student Forum: What Students Want Faculty to Know
- 04/06/17 - Instructional Fair
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Excellence in Teaching and Learning Grant
This grant funds the opportunity for faculty to redesign a course to implement a teaching and learning innovation. Visit the grant website for details.
Oakland University's Instructional Fair
Thursday, April 6, 2017 | 2:00-4:00 p.m.
OU-Windsor Teaching and Learning Conference
May 3-4, 2017
For the next OU-Windsor Conference, we head to the University of Windsor to explore the theme of Towards a Culture that Values Teaching. The Office of the Provost and CETL cover the registration cost for all OU faculty, professional staff, and graduate students. Visit the conference website for more information.