- 02/09/16 - SET Forum - Students for Exemplary Teaching
- 02/10/16 - Emergency Preparedness and Report/Support Behavior Concerns workshop
- 02/16/16 - Helping Students Develop Reading Expertise: Novice vs. Expert Readers workshop
- 02/17/16 - The Active Shooter on Campus workshop
- 03/01/16 - Writing an Effective Teaching Grant workshop
- 03/02/16 - Coffee & Conversation - Guns on Campus?
- 03/10/16 - Coffee & Conversation with the Provost: Strategic Goal Plan #1: Student Success
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Call for 2016-2017 Faculty Fellows Open
Applications due March 14, 2016
CETL seeks an OU faculty member who has demonstrated exemplary teaching to work with the Center starting in Fall 2016. Click here for more details.
OU-Windsor Teaching and Learning Conference:
Call for Proposals
Transformative Teaching and Learning
May 18-19, 2016 | Oakland University
Proposals due February 29, 2016