Laila Guessous, Professor of Mechanical Engineering at OU, received the 2016 ASEE* North Central Section Outstanding Teaching Award. She has been recognized for her dedication and passion for engineering education. Congratulations, Dr. Guessous! Read more about the award.
- 10/20/16 - Best Practices in Mentoring Undergraduate Research workshop
- 10/24/16 - Chairs' Perspective on Provost's Evidence of Teaching Initiative: Course Evaluations Revisted
- 10/25/16 - Strengths and Issues about Courses and Instructors at OU
- 10/26/16 - Revisiting Course Evaluations workshop
- 10/27/16 - Coffee & Conversation: Faculty's Perspective on Provost's Evidence of Teaching Effectiveness Initiative: Course Evaluations Revisited
- 11/02/16 - Course Evaluations for Formative and Summative Assessment
- 11/03/16 - Teaching Award Winners workshop: Anthony Tuf Francis and Helena Riha
- 11/07/16 - Academic Work-Life Balance
- 11/09/16 - Creating a Teaching Portfolio: Evidence to Demonstrate Teaching Effectiveness workshop
- 11/14/16 - Best Practices in Teaching Written and Oral Communication Skills to STEM Students
- 11/16/16 - Experience This! Fundamentals for Experiential Learning workshop
- 11/22/16 - Student Perspective of OU's Course Evaluations
- 11/23/16 - Serving the Need and Developing the Community: One Discipline is Never Enough workshop
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Welcome New Faculty!
Welcome to the OU campus and community! CETL hosts New Faculty Orientation for all full-time and part-time faculty. For event dates, registration, and information to get you ready to join the OU community, visit our New Faculty page.
OU-Windsor Teaching and Learning Conference:
We completed a successful conference on Transformative Teaching and Learning, which took place at OU May 18-19, 2016. Visit the Conference Resources page for links to session recordings and presentation materials. Many are currently available, and more will be added in the coming weeks.