- A Team of OU Students Publish Article in G3
- Ferman Chavez Awarded NIH Grant
- Nessan Kerrigan is the newest member of the CBR
- Center for Biomedical Research Members Hard at Work
- CBR Member Shravan Chintala Publishes in PLoS ONE
- Biology Major Marisa Brake is Accepted into the American Heart Association Undergrduate Student Research Program
- Lauren DeMeyer and Jermyn Yohannan receive the Michael P. and Elizabeth A. Kenny Merit Scholarships for the Sciences
- CBR Members Honored on Founder’s Day
- CBR Member Shailesh Lal Promoted to Full Professor
- Center for Biomedical Research/Sigma Xi Research Festival
Center for Biomedical Research
The mission of the Center for Biomedical Research at Oakland University is to vigorously promote and support biomedical research and education at Oakland University and allied institutions, to recruit and retain outstanding biomedical scientists, to facilitate collaborative biomedical research projects and finally to develop gift, grant, and contract support for biomedical research programs, graduate and undergraduate training, as well as core facilities and equipment.
We encourage you to look around our website and contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to receive announcements about CBR activities, contact Brad Roth (email@example.com) and ask to be added to the CBR email list, or "like" the Oakland University Center for Biomedical Research Facebook page.