- CBR member Andrew Goldberg obtained a 4-year, $1.5M grant from the National Eye Institute
- CBR member Sanela Martic is awarded NIH grant
- Three College of Arts and Sciences undergraduates are awarded a Kenny Scholarship
- Distinguished Professor Michael Chopp reaches an h-index of 100
- CBR member Sanela Martic publishes research related to Alzheimer's disease
- Ken Mitton awarded NIH grant
- Kandel and Roth Study the Electrical Properties of the Heart
Center for Biomedical Research
The mission of the Center for Biomedical Research at Oakland University is to vigorously promote and support biomedical research and education at Oakland University and allied institutions, to recruit and retain outstanding biomedical scientists, to facilitate collaborative biomedical research projects and finally to develop gift, grant, and contract support for biomedical research programs, graduate and undergraduate training, as well as core facilities and equipment.
We encourage you to look around our website and contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to receive announcements about CBR activities, contact Brad Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask to be added to the CBR email list, or "like" the Oakland University Center for Biomedical Research Facebook page.