- CBR Members Honored on Founder’s Day
- CBR Member Shailesh Lal Promoted to Full Professor
- Rachel Surowiec is Awarded NSF Graduate Fellowship
- Center for Biomedical Research/Sigma Xi Research Festival
- Winter 2015 PhD Defenses
- Jing Tang receives NSF CAREER award
- Distinguished professor receives award for stroke research
- Two Undergraduates Co-Author a Manuscript in an Ophthalmology Journal
- Biology professor’s research seeks to prevent diseases tied to DNA transcription defect
- Distinguished Professor Michael Chopp receives the Thomas Willis Lecture Award
Center for Biomedical Research
The mission of the Center for Biomedical Research at Oakland University is to vigorously promote and support biomedical research and education at Oakland University and allied institutions, to recruit and retain outstanding biomedical scientists, to facilitate collaborative biomedical research projects and finally to develop gift, grant, and contract support for biomedical research programs, graduate and undergraduate training, as well as core facilities and equipment.
We encourage you to look around our website and contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to receive announcements about CBR activities, contact Brad Roth (email@example.com) and ask to be added to the CBR email list, or "like" the Oakland University Center for Biomedical Research Facebook page.