- CBR members highlighted in the Oakland University Research Magazine
- Graduate Student Dan Mittelstaedt Publishes in Cartilage
- Umbilical Cord Blood May Help Treat Stroke
- Michael Sevilla and his team publish about radiation damage to DNA
- A Team of OU Students Publish Article in G3
- Ferman Chavez Awarded NIH Grant
Center for Biomedical Research
The mission of the Center for Biomedical Research at Oakland University is to vigorously promote and support biomedical research and education at Oakland University and allied institutions, to recruit and retain outstanding biomedical scientists, to facilitate collaborative biomedical research projects and finally to develop gift, grant, and contract support for biomedical research programs, graduate and undergraduate training, as well as core facilities and equipment.
We encourage you to look around our website and contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to receive announcements about CBR activities, contact Brad Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask to be added to the CBR email list, or "like" the Oakland University Center for Biomedical Research Facebook page.