Starting July 1st OUCareerLink will be Handshake, a premier career development platform. Handshake will replace OUCareerlink.com and will be your one-stop-shop for launching your career.
What is Handshake?
Handshake is where students will search for internships, jobs, and career fairs. Additionally, Handshake is a career management platform that will allow the University to engage with employers, track and manage career fairs, employer events, on campus recruiting, job postings, career workshops and other important professional readiness activities. With Handshake, your job search will be powered by advanced online tools available on your mobile device, such as:
- Relevant feed of job and internship opportunities
- News feed containing the latest information from Career Services and your favorite employers you follow
- Resources specifically matching your interests
- Improved candidate management tools
- A more user-friendly interface
OUCareerLink and Handshake will not be functional between June 15 – 30, 2016.
Stay tuned for an email invitation to access your new Handshake account. If you have any questions please contact Career Services at email@example.com.