- Between Monday July 6th- Friday, July 31st complete at least 10 group exercise classes. Get your card stamped at the welcome center/service desk after each class you take. Once your card is full, drop it into the box at the welcome center and you will be eligible for prizes!
- Stop by the welcome center or service desk beginning on Monday, July 6th to pick up your own card to start your journey towards getting REC'D!
Drop-In Body Composition Tests
- Working towards a weight loss goal? Then take advantage of our Drop-in Body Composition service to help you keep on track! Service is available on the first Monday of every month starting in October.
- Time: 8a – 10a, 12p – 2p, 4p – 6p
- Where: Recreation Center, Fitness Assessment Room (located in the fitness center)
- Fee: $5 fee (includes a report measuring your weight, blood pressure, percent body fat, and flexibility). Pay at the Welcome Center and bring your receipt to the fitness assistant.
- July 6, 2015
- August 3, 2015
- Returning January 2016!
- Designed for 15-17 year old teens who want to use the Fitness Center.
- Teens will learn to safely and properly use the exercise equipment. Once the TGIF program is complete the teen will receive a card to bring with them every time they use the Fitness Center. The Fitness Assistant on duty will ask to see their completion card.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the Fitness Center with the child during all workouts. Call (248) 370-4511 to register for this program
- Designed for members who are new to working out and/or using our fitness center.
- Members will learn to safely and properly use the exercise equipment. They will also learn the basic components of strength training.
- Call (248) 370-4511 to register for this program