BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE: RETURNING WINTER 2016
Click here for the application, physician clearance form, informed consent form and wellness coaching assessment form.
Frequently asked questions:
2. Do I have to pay when I turn in my application?
3. How do I know when my workouts will be?
4. How many times a week do I have to work out?
5. What happens if I can’t make a group workout for the week?
A: We try to discourage drop-ins because it causes distractions to the other groups, but we also understand that schedules change, things happen and sometimes it can’t be helped. In these types of situations, we do allow you to join another group’s workout session under the agreement that you 1. notified the coordinator about your plans and 2. asked the trainer for permission to join his/her group. However, if we notice that this is a weekly pattern, we will sit you down and discuss the situation further.
6. How often do I have to weigh in?
A: You are required to weigh in every Monday morning. Please set aside 5-10 minutes each Monday to stop by the Rec Center to get weighed in by our fitness assistant. The coordinator collects results about 11a on Mondays. There will be a negative mark against you if you haven't weighed in by the time the results are collected. Missing more than two weigh-ins may result in being dropped from the program.
7. Do I have to keep track of my workouts and eating?
A: Absolutely! You are required to turn in your workout and eating logs to your trainer every Monday. This will give your trainer a week to review and add feedback as needed. Failure to turn in a completed log may result in being dropped from the program.
TGIF (Teens Getting Into Fitness)
- Designed for 15-17 year old teens who want to use the Fitness Center.
- Teens will learn to safely and properly use the exercise equipment. Once the TGIF program is complete the teen will receive a card to bring with them every time they use the Fitness Center. The Fitness Assistant on duty will ask to see their completion card.
- Parents/guardians must remain in the Fitness Center with the child during all workouts. Call (248) 370-4511 to register for this program.
- Designed for members who are new to working out and/or using our fitness center.
- Members will learn to safely and properly use the exercise equipment. They will also learn the basic components of strength training.
- Call (248) 370-4511 to register for this program